One of the most important projects of the "Independent Style" Fashion & Design Web Festival is the fashion photography contest for photographers. The competition is dedicated to the way in which fashion photography can highlight the problems of a society in the throes of epochal changes as well as the emergence of hypothetical relative solutions according to the competitor's point of view.
There are many moments of the [BFS] Fashion Photo Contest:
- Applications - Competitors will be able to enter the Contest for photographers by 2020 August 23th
- Images Upload - Candidates must present their photographic project in the fashion field (the details in the regulation) by 2020 September 06th
- Training & Speachs - Competing photographers will be able to participate in training sessions: master classes, workshops, speaches and debates
- Awards Ceremony - one of the most exciting moments of the whole Fashion Festival will take place on Saturday September 12th in front of the Technical Jury and the Jury of the Chinese Delegation.
Many are the Prizes of the 2020 edition already defined and many still being defined. The Awards consist of the provision of services as well as, for the first prize, participation in the Fashion Mission to China, in Wenzhou, for the creation of fashion photo shoots with Italian and Chinese models, as well as participation in the events of the various Festival organizations that create this new way of collaboration, the sharing of potential and, above all, growth opportunities also for fashion photographers.
Photographers may participate in one or more of the following sections:
- Fashion photography: will be considered fashion photographs, photographs of worn clothing, in which the dress is clearly the subject of the photograph
- Beauty: beauty photographs
- Still Life: still life photographs of fashion objects and/or life style
- Special Section – Photographic Editorials: the project team (normally composed of photographer, model(s), hair stylist(s), make-up artist, art director/stylist) will have to present a coherent fashion project/service with a description of it. The mood is free.
B2B China Mission 2020 Participation with execution of photographic editorial services + Journalistic service in the fashion photography section of the magazine "il Fotografo" + Publication of the service and Interview in the community group of the Partner "CiaoFotografo.it".
Fashion Editorial Services in collaboration with two of the event's organizations for publication in magazines or magazines + Publication of the service and Interview in the community group of the Partner "CiaoFotografo.it" + T-Shirt and Cap of "CiaoFotografo.it"
Fashion Editorial Service in collaboration with one of the organizations of the event for publication in magazines or magazines + T-Shirt and Cap of "CiaoFotografo.it".
from 4th to 12th CLASSIFIED
Use of images for monthly covers of the organizers' media with credit citation
MOEMA ACADEMY SPECIAL AWARD
Seminar on fashion photography in the free posing room. The seminar will take place at the Moema Academy which will provide the winner with a teacher, a make-up artist, a model, a stylist. At the end of the seminar the winner will take some studio fashion photos that will be published on the pages of the organizing associations and on possible CiaoFotografo.it
Applications must be completed by sending the completed registration form by 12PM on 2020 August 26th.
WORKSHOP - MASTERCLASS
During all three months of the Festival there are many training sessions with fashion professionals and technicians, fashion photography, marketing and communication professionals, with bloggers, influencers and media.
Images upload to the competition by 12:00 PM on 2020 September 06th.
On the closing weekend of the Festival, the Awards Ceremony of the first edition of the Fashion Photo Contest Independent Style will take place on Saturday September 12th, demonstrating how much the organizers consider this component of the entire Festival to be fundamental. The award ceremony will take place in the presence of members of the Technical Jury and the Jury of the Delegation of the Wenzhou Fashion District (Zeijhang - China).